More about me and my training
Combining two major interventions – nutrition + meditation or ‘what we put in our body and what we put in our mind’ – my approach is informed by the latest research on orthomolecular nutrition, neuroscience and mindfulness meditation, as well as mind/body medicine – specifically the ways in which mental, emotional, environmental, social, and spiritual factors come together to affect someone’s health. Simply put, this means that I look beneath the surface of symptoms to find the more fundamental causes for the conditions I see.
My personal mindfulness practice has been shaped by the work of great teachers such as Pema Chodron, Jack Kornfield, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Thich Nhat Hanh, Tara Brach, Paul Gilbert, Sharon Salzberg, Saki Santorelli, J. Krishnamurti, Eckhart Tolle, Joseph Goldstein, Adyashanti, S.N. Goenka and visionary mindfulness researchers like Dan Siegel, Rick Hanson, Mark Epstein, Zindel Segal, Mark Williams, John Teasdale, Kristin Neff and Christopher Germer.
Over the years, I have enjoyed the inspiring presence of many wonderful teachers, mentors, friends, clients and peers and I have drawn on the wisdom of many authentic and dedicated beings.
I thank you all! Together we built a community of kind and compassionate health enthusiasts, a healing space where everyone is welcomed and no one is judged.
- Diploma in Applied Holistic Nutrition, First-Class Honours, Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner, International Organization of Nutritional Consultants
- Applied Nutritional Microscopy Certificate, Live and Dry Blood Microscopy for Health Education
- Live Blood Analysis Capillary Certificate, Robetech Institute
- Detoxification in Clinical Practice Certificate, IHN
- Biotherapeutic Drainage Certificate, Seroyal Continuing Medical Education
- Phytotherapy – Research and Clinical Applications, Seroyal CME
- Clinical Electro Dermal Screening (EAV/EDS), Academy of International BioEnergetic Sciences
- Individualized Nutrition for Women’s Health, Seroyal CME
- Root Causes of Female Hormonal Imbalance, Seroyal CME
- Menopause and Cognition, Critical Role of Hormones, Pure Encapsulations CE
- Nutrition and Mental Health, IHN
- Applied Holistic Nutritional Psychology, IHN
- Integrative Medicine for Mental Health, Depression and Anxiety, Pure Encapsulations CE
- Assessment & Treatment of Neuro-developmental and Neurological Disorders, Seroyal CME
- Mindfulness Meditation Specialist Certificate, University of Toronto, Faculty of Social Work
- Mindfulness Without Borders Program Facilitator, University of Toronto, Faculty of Social Work
My mission is to empower those whose lives I touch to regain their health, joy and vitality, and find “Flow” in life through a return to “wholeness”. Joining together education, guidance, and professional expertise, I am committed to supporting women and men on their journey to healing and self-discovery.
- Lifelong learning
My vision is to carry forward a model of healthcare that respects the principles of holistic health and functional medicine, which inspires, unites and empowers people all over the world in their journey toward abundant health and happiness.